May 2014 Eco Volunteer Training By Karnataka Forest Department and EcoTourism Development Board
So the next batch of Certified Eco Volunteer training has been announced, this time it is in Kudremukh
The dates are:
Batch I: 18th to 24 May 2014
Batch II: 25th to 31st May
Location: Bhagavathi Nature Camp, Kudremukh
Cost: Rs 5500, triple sharing all-inclusive, or Rs 3300, all-inclusive in a dormitory accommodation.
More details in this picture:
Check this link to register for the same.
It would be a good idea to read my earlier posts about the same to understand what to expect:
- 2nd Batch Eco Volunteer Training
- Posts about Bandipur Eco Volunteer Training
- Tiger Camera Traps
- Visit to Anti Poaching Camp
- Eco Volunteer Training
If you are really interested in #SaveOurTigers, this is your opportunity to join at ground level and help forest department as a certified eco volunteer to help save tigers and other wildlife. There are only 90 seats so better hurry up for the same.
Please do remember
- This is a serious training program meant for people who are willing to live in forest and walk for many kilometers every day
- This is not a tourist activity, so please don’t join if your aim is only to click pictures
- The good thing is that the training not only covers about the Tigers but also a lot of other plants and animals including insects, amphibians, spiders etc. So you learn a lot about how to protect and conserve the environment as whole
- It is a great experience with lots of learning but a lot of hard work also and you will enjoy it if you are really serious about wildlife in general and tigers in particular.
I promise that I will not sell, rent, or donate your email to anybody
🙂 🙂 🙂