A Step By Step Video Review & Guide to Cleartrip App for Android Phones
In the last post I had reviewed the Cleartrip App with help of the screen shots that I captured while booking tickets to Goa and hotels in Singapore and Goa.
So let us move one step further and show you the process with help of a video that I captured while booking the tickets on Cleartrip app. The process followed was exactly the same except this time since I had already downloaded the Cleartrip app from Google Play store there was no need to download the app.
If you do not have the Cleartrip app and use android phone the process of downloading the app is fairly simple. Just visit the Google Play store and you can download the same by searching for Cleartrip.
Or just visit this link on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleartrip.android
Once you have downloaded the app installing it is a breeze and then just follow the steps as shown in the video I have created.
The app has many features but I focused on the following
- Hotel Bookings
- Weekend Getaways
- Special Deals and offers
So here is the video below that takes you step by step for bookings on Cleartrip app. Please note that I was on 3G data connection of my phone, though my guess is it would be faster on a Wi-Fi connection depending on your connection speed and location etc. Ah and one more thing please ingnore my wheezing sound as I suffer from a Cold in this hot weather. All the more reason to book a holiday
S o as we saw in this video that I captured by booking air tickets and Hotels on Cleartrip app that the process from start to finish does not takes more than 6 minutes, that include booking both flights and hotels. But if you consider that I was doing a few things just for demo you may be able to do it much faster.
The app remembers your last login and you are automatically logged in via your Facebook if you have authorized the same or you can create an account using your email.
Besides the features that I tested the other features and bookings available on the app are
Train bookings, Bus booking that I have not tried but soon will and update you about the experience. Or if you are trying these features I would love to hear your views and experience about the same.
Over all I found the Cleartrip app to be easy to use, responsive and in a few click you can get the information you need.
The best part of the app is that it is a smart app and most of the things are click and go with minimum amount of typing. That too only you need to type first few words and it guesses the rest of the query and gives you options.
Also the app does not crashes while you are booking tickets etc. so that is a good thing as otherwise you may miss some good deals while booking flight tickets.
Some tips on great user experience on booking on the Cleartrip app
- Make sure you have good network connectivity either by data connection or a high-speed Wi-Fi.
- If you are using a data connection it is better to be on 3 G as it gives you better speed and faster app load time
- Keep your credit card / debit card / banking details ready so that you can punch the information the moment it is asked for as some times special deals are for short duration and by the time you search for your card / bank details the deal may no longer be available.
- It is a good idea to keep your names / address etc. typed in a note pad or evernote kind of app so that you save time in filling them.
- Make sure you check the flight timings etc. and airport details as once a booking is made you will need to pay cancellation / change charges if you have made the booking.
- It is always good to familiarize yourself with the app before you make your first booking. ( like checking my video a few times 🙂
I promise that I will not sell, rent, or donate your email to anybody
🙂 🙂 🙂