Street Photographs from India by Swarat Ghosh
Here is a list of some of the Awards and Recognition that Swarat has received:
- Finalist in “Urban Picnic Street Photography Competition, 2013“
- One of his photo essays has been shortlisted in the final round of the Photographer of the Year Competition from “Better Photography magazine, 2012“. The essay has been shortlisted under the Photo-essay: A Different Kind of Family Album category
- Runner-up in “Metiers du Monde” an international photography contest organized by the “Foundation Alliance Françoise, 2013“ where photographers from around the world participated.
- One of his picture has been commended in the top 50 images in the Arts and Culture Category in the Open Competition of the “Sony World Photography Awards, 2013“
- Many of his work has got been published in several national and international magazines like National Geographic Traveller, Discover India & Tree Free etc.
You can check more of his work at his website
Check some of his work below
I am sure you have liked these wonderful images captured by Swarat Ghosh, from different parts of India. Would love to hear you from you. You can also contact Swarat directly through his website by clicking here.
Please note that all images are owned by Swarat Ghosh and should not be used without his permission.
Try these posts too: No charges for checking :) - देखने का कोई पैसा नहीं :)